The Fabulist is honored to support the work of a diverse and growing group of writers and creative artists from around the world. For more information about our contributor’s recent projects, current publications and past awards, please check out their bios below.
Latest posts by Fabulist staff (see all)
- Everything I know about ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ I learned from ‘B.P.R.D.’ (review) - June 19, 2019
- Miyazaki museum show, Starfleet on Mars, new ‘Dune’ TV serial, ‘Swamp Thing’ canceled, Mothra theme song and more - June 15, 2019
- Godzilla, Bugs Bunny, anti-fascism: We read the Internet so you don’t have to - June 8, 2019
Latest posts by Andrew Goldfarb (see all)
- Slub Glub in the Weird World of the Weeping Willows: Chapters 27 – 40 - November 14, 2010
- SLUB GLUB IN THE WEIRD WORLD OF THE WEEPING WILLOWS: CHAPTERS 14 – 26 - August 29, 2010
- Slub Glub in the Weird World of the Weeping Willows: Chapters 1 – 13 - May 23, 2010
Latest posts by Bosley Gravel (see all)
- Tintamarre-ruckus-bedlam-pother-and-brawl, Behave! - June 27, 2010
- The Courtship of Lady Boo-Boo - July 4, 2009
- An Honest Attempt - January 8, 2009
Latest posts by David A.M. Wilensky (see all)
- Herzog in a Star Wars western? Meet ‘The Mandalorian’ (Review) - November 13, 2019
- Here’s a li’l dish of Disney’s latest Star Wars and Marvel trailers … - August 26, 2019
My job as Creative Director has never lent itself to incorporating illustrations, so my main creative focus for years was strictly on design. In fact, I'm embarrassed to say, for years I had lost touch with drawing completely.
As a visual person, the events of 9/11 were overwhelming and I began to shut down. Thankfully my wife had the insight to recognize that I needed to refocus myself — she thought that a reconnection with drawing could help me through my emotions. So she bought me a sketchbook and suggested that I use it as a diary in pictures. That's how I started drawing on the bus. It took me four years of drawing before I ever shared them with anyone. These are very personal works for me, exploring my feelings about life.
Latest posts by Peter Schwartz (see all)
- The Breath Between Wonder & Dread: Seven Photographs - May 26, 2009
Latest posts by Oscar Pelta (see all)
- The Scaffold-Girded Hypercube (Evelyn and Her Magic Violin) - July 25, 2014
Latest posts by Craig Latchaw (see all)
- Let Them Eat Cake: The Gross Food Porn of Craig Latchaw - January 29, 2016
She is currently a Clarendon Scholar at Trinity College, Oxford, working on a doctorate in theology and fin de siecle French literature.
View a short video on Trunick: http://www.theatlantic.com/video/archive/2013/06/the-art-of-rust-sculptures-by-gail-trunick/276498/